.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Sunday, November 27, 2016

My eyes don't cry- they bleed.

You took my hand
You took my heart
You took my soul
Now I am falling apart

I'm sitting here, alone
feeling empty
but deep inside 
I know there is something

Part of me is gone
but part of me was just born
I thought that I am ready 
to say, goodbye my dear.

But I am not.

I can't run away,
because,
You can't say goodbye
when someone is your other half
You can't forgot someone that important.

I wish I could
but If I say goodbye to you
It is suicide for me.


Seotud kujutis
https://www.flickr.com/photos/80021173@N00/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...