.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Suudle mind õrnalt, haara mu käest ennem kui lahkun.


It's you


I don't want to be your video game
or any other game
I want to be your favorite hello
and the hardest goodbye

I want to be The one, who hugs you when you're sad
I want to make you smile when things are hard
I want to fight for you, when you are tired of fighting.
I want to be there for you no matter what.

Without you I'm like a music
who have lost it's sound
Love- it's you, it's you
it has always been you





"Suudle mind õrnalt,
haara mu käest
ennem kui lahkun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...