.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Psycho 
Karolina Niinelo


He told me "Don't worry, it's not a game"
I belived him.
But he was a gamer
He played my heart 
like a  guitarist
plays his guitar

He murded me with his lies
he shook the knife in to my heart
Now I am on the otherside
full of anger 

He killed all my hopes
and dreams
Now I am full of anger,
ready to murder 

Every smile I see
turns me into psycho
now I am satan 
The angel has died.

I'm going grazy
This pain ruined my life
and now it's ruining me
but look at me
dead or alive

I am forever a cool kid.


Seotud kujutis
http://favim.ru/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...