.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I think about you more than a lot

HIM
Karolina Niinelo

All my life was like a winter,
but then I met with him
and it ended the winter
and stoped the snow

Sun came out 
and winter turned to summer
Everywhere are flowers 
sun is shining

everytime when he walks into the room 
every girl turns her eyes on him
He is so special, so different 
and that lovely smile

At first he was just a stranger
but then everything changed
Now my home is a place
where I am with him

He is my only one
The love from the first sight



quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...