.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Friday, August 26, 2016

POEM//LUULETUS- One More Step

One More Step
by:Karolina Niinelo

I want to take a step
One more step
And jump over the edge
Then I can start it over again

It's not my paranoia
These monsters outside made me this way
I don't know who I am any more
If you say "please don't jump"
It's pointless.

I already made my decision
Death.
I want to be reborn

I May  look alive
But they already eaten my soul
Just one more step
And I'm forever gone.

There is no way back
I'm empty inside
It's time to be born again
Good bye.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...