.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Monday, February 8, 2016

Love Illusions
by: Karolina Niinelo


you told me
that you love me
you hugged me
and left me

I cried 
and you didn't come back
One night my phone was ringing 
it was you

You asked me out
At first I thought you are crazy 
How can you do this to me?
I moved on and now you want me back?

It was 2AM and I came out with you
You were hugging me, you tried to kiss me
I told you "Hey, you have her, go away"
My heart was pumping 
I thought I would die because I felt your love again

Next week we went to the party together, 
you kissed me
I was screaming that you are an asshole and let me go
But in my heart, I wanted to stay

I love you so freaking much,
 but I know your love hurts me
 and one day this feeling's  gonna kill me
I don't want to die for love... your love

You told me that i don't need to worry
You promised me that one day we will be togheter
But honey, I don't know how long can I wait
I'm tired of loveing you

Oh god, please save me
plese stop these grasy heart beats when i see him 
oh god, please stop this love before I gonna die
Please save me and let me go
I beg you




Follow me
IG:k_niinelo
Fb:The Illusion Pieces Back to Live
and quesstions?
https://ask.fm/KarolinaNiinelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...