.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Saturday, February 20, 2016

#Poem

Broken Angels
Karolina Niinelo

I'm tired of crying
I'm tired of trying
Today is day for dying,
but I'm still smiling

We want to be together
But you have her
And you can't never let her go
You just lied to me

You promised me
You said that we gonna be
forever together
But you lied to me

Now I'm crying
My heart is stoping
You're in my mind
In my soul and memory

I can't live without you
But you have her
I don't want to live without you
Today is day for dying

I stop smiling
The only thing I can do is cry
Life hurts
Feelings kill

And now I'm dying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...