.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Monday, October 31, 2016

Into you

INTO YOU
K.Niinelo



You came in to my life at the darkest night
I was surrounded by blackness
With your hug all my fears went away
My tears stopped falling

You are the reason I want to find the light
at the darkest night
your kisses
delate all my problems

I can honestly say
you have been on my mind
since I met you

Everytime when someone texts me
I pick up my phone
and hope it's you

I know I'm wasting my time
But I can't forgot that how we kissed
I still can feel it on my lips
"I'm so into you"

"I'm into you, more than I was before"



Pildiotsingu into you quotes tulemus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...