.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

...

Echo
Karolina Niinelo

I'm broken deep inside
anxiety is killing my mind.
I'm lost in the Echo

I used to be my own protection
but now I'm the only one who hurts me the most
Today is another day when darkness
turns off all the lights and hopes
My wirsts have stopped bleeding
now are bleeding my hips and legs
nobody knows, nobody sees
because it's winter.
Everything I'm trying to say
gets lost in the Echo
No more promises
No more lies
I'm coming back
with all my scars


Love me with my scars
or don't love me at all.
Fuck you.
Fuck you all of you two-faced people.


Pildiotsingu two faced people tulemus

Pildiotsingu two faced people tulemus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...