.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Monday, June 6, 2016

STRANGER AT MY DOOR
by:Karolina Niinelo

 Someone was knocking on my door
guess who was there? 
It was a strange boy, my new love,
my last night dream

 he said
“knock, knock, baby let me in”
I was surprised
I didn’t know is it just a dream or an illusion

 He was smiling 
I thought that’s just a  imagine
his eyes, his smile
that must be love 

 We just looked each other for 5secounds
we had nothing to say
I was blind
because of his cute smile

Is it love from the first sight?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...