.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Never give up...#NewPoem


Faking
by:Karolina Niinelo


Sometimes I just sit in my room
and don't do nothing at all
Sometime I just look at my cutting arms
and think about that blood what use to be there

Life nowadays,
what can I say?
It's full of fake people
Teens are so broken..
I'm wondering how we all are still alive

I haven't seen a happy smile for a while
We all are smiling, but that's fucking fake
We all are tired of living
and lying

I know you want to give up
So want I
Life hurts, feelings kill
but we can't give up

I'm a lost teen
I have been lost since I was a kid
Life never gets easier
that's why we must get stronger

Life is just a game
some people know how to play
but if you don't
you're already dead

I look at you
You look at me
I know you are a fucked up teen
Just like me

You haven't found a place for you
just like me
but trust me life gets better
one day both of us can smile without faking

I hate it
alcohol is the only way
to give your problems away
I'm so sick of this world
this must change
or our kids 
just kill themselves

Go out and look around you
find some peace and love
and send it to me too
Oh, I'm so sick of faking





No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...