.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Finally happy...I guess...I hope

Today was such a good day. After all my depressed days everything was chill. I went to the beach with my bro, mom, friend and cousins. I ate a lot of ice cream...damn i love ice cream! At first in car was so boring and we're just listened to music. When we thinked we are finally in beach, called my cousin and askef where we are, we were at the wrong beach aishhh  one more hour in car. My brother love loud music like nobody hears nothing. In beach i felt so happy and relaxed we played volleyball and football and had a lot of fun. After that FINALLY SHOPPING!!! I bought freaking awsome back-pack (you can see it on the picture)😍😍😍
And more stuff some day you guys gonna have photos! I promise!
I ate hamuburger kekeke sometimes fast food is so good🍔🍟🍕
After all I was happy! I guess now everything goes right!

👌And if nothing goes right go to the left! 👌

My legs hurt a lot but I'm okay, I just need my cute pink painkillers💊
And btw the best news I have photoshoot soon! Can't wait anymore! I hope everything goes right and if not I'm going to to the left!
Most important thing in this life is beliveing in yourself! 👊
BELIVE IN YOURSELF! YOU'RE A HUMAN, YOU CAN DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS REAL!

And about my crush feelings suck!
Why we just can't turn our feelings off❌? Why we can't feel only happiness, i guess it's cus we need to learn!
We haven't talk after friday and today is Wendsday... If someone follows me in instagram the you gonna know
(IG: k_niinelo)

Peace, I love you guys!
Love yaaa!💜

I'm here for you, no mather what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...