.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Monday, August 10, 2015

life life life

In last days my mom makes me so angry,
She just dont know nothing about me,
what kind of music i like, who is my idol, she dont know my test marks, how i feel, what is my passion(ART), she just dont know. Only one thing for her is "YOU'RE LAZY"...
Im not lazy i clean up everyday, i wash dishes, clean car, help my brother and dad with motocross stuff, I'm everything but lazy NO!

I really try my best!

And about my crush yeah he sucks I'm like 100% sure he just dont care and i dont need people who dont care! Bishh im the best!

Positive thing, im free as a bird!
Life is beautiful, i still have friends who care! Yesterday i had a lot of fun with my friends. We made food togheter and laught a lot! I feel like i finnaly can be happy, but soon school starts...fuuuuk :(
I really don want to go!

I have slept 3times today and im still sleepy, i need to do mu workout and see yaa later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...