.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Friday, August 7, 2015

party?...lol now, I'm a teenager who love sleeping the most

In last days I feel like people who I called friends aren't really my friends and people who were just good persons, they become my friends!
In Sunday I go out with my cousin and really good friend, we just gonna watch movie, make food and have a lot of fun. Cus of that friend I know what means texting with phone hahhah...old times when smart phones didn't exist... We both loved Tokio Hotel, these guys have change a lot. I can't wait!
That's so weird that I'm happy without people who i call best friends. I haven't been so happy for months! Who need friends who don't care when you can have friends who care! Such a time waisting!

And about my crush nothing!
Yeah I guess I don't need him, I'm just too good for him!

Rule #1
No boyfriend
No problem

#young#fashion#fab

Damn isn't I selfish?
I know I am, but sometimes that's only way how to protect youself, i guess I'm good at it. Summer is over soon😩 and i have only watched vines and youtubers, Perfect life👌
Lol, honestly I'm just a teenager, who don't have a life...Happens I say happens! How life can be so booooring? Tomorrow I'm a babysitter hahhahahha me and little kids, they love me, they love touch my stuff and hate when someone touch my stuff! Babys and kids 1-7 are cutes, but then they become selfishh , just like me, there is one diffrenc... I don't like make-up. In school are they wake up 3am beacuste they need to put make up on???
If i need to go somewhere at 7am, i gonna wake up 6.50... I told you I love sleeping as i love food😂

Look at my cool style, that bag is my lifeeeeee! #fashionsista #me #fab

Me tagging my tumblr post like:
#cute #hot #sexy #me #girl #love #thebest #fashion #model #amazing

👇This pic is to everyone who reads my blog!👇

Love yaaa👊💜
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...