.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer Love~

 
SUMMER LOVE
Karolina Niinelo


Summer love
everythig what we need for being alive
Just a little barbecue
and sausages

For cold nights
helps us kissing
and hugging
summer love

Everything what makes us happy
summer love
Just smile
and love

And when summer ends
you can just write me"hey"
or make a little phone call
never forgot our summer love


our love is big as beach where we met
love love love, summer love
and if summer ends
don't be afraid to call me


Everything what makes us happy
summer love
Just smile
and love

I don't care is it winter or autumn
You're always my summer love
 love, love, love, summer love
Me and you forever in summer love

Thing what makes us happy
The reason why we live
Is love ...

Summer love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...