.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Friday, December 23, 2016

Psycho



PSYCHO
K.Niinelo

I'm going insane
in this pain
but don’t worry I am still beautiful
just a little bit psycho
and maybe a murderer

I’m not looking for extra attention
but yours sounds good
Because when I lost you
I lost everything that ever mattered to me
but when you lost me, you lost nothing
Because you never really cared about me

I am walking alone on this creepy street
Just me and a gun in my right hand
My heart is bleeding
my mind is racing
I’m running, running, running
but there is no fucking end

Pildiotsingu no fucking end tulemus
Imgrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...