.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

My Night Thoughts



INSOMNIA
K.Niinelo

Once I tasted happiness on your lips
now I taste only rum with memories
and tears in my eyes

Every night is the same-
it ends with tears
and an empty bottle of rum

If I lose myself tonight
who is here to save me from myself?
I feel everything, oh so deep
next bottle is going down my throat

Lately I have been insane,
Living in hell
And my anxiety is conquering me
This world, so fake
I lost touch of the real me

I get drunk till my feelings fade away
I know it’s not the right way,
but I can’t find any another
It’s a bad habit, I’m sorry mommy

I’m trying to smile,
but I can’t hide this pain
And I am hurting the ones I love
because of my pain, fuck

I’m trying to surive
but no
all the ones I want to stay
are all the ones who are fading away



Pildiotsingu fading away quotes tulemus
http://quoteaddicts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...