.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Another me, Inside me #Poem



Another me, Inside me
By:Karolina Niinelo

Love is just a illusion
It's not even real
It just makes us sad

I'm hunted by haunted love
It never lets me free
I'm a haunted girl
From the Haunted World

I'll never find something to against the witchcraft
Even God can't let me free
Because he choosed me to be broken teen

What ever I do 
only alcohol and cutting
Dosen't disipoint me

Happiness is beautiful,
but now it seems impossible
I'm sorry,
But i have nothing to say or do
 I'm just bipolar

Today I'm here with you
But tomorrow
May I'll be gone








(Bipolar disorder is a mental illnesscharacterized by periods of depression and periods of elevated mood.)

Picture from: songshuhui.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...