.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Sunday, March 13, 2016

100000$ for person who can find happiness, please hurry depression is killing us!

Happiness is missing
By:Karolina Niinelo

I wanna run
I wanna leave
I wanna do something that I can feel

Sad teens
Broken dreams
I wanna leave
If I ask you "what is happiness?"
You anserw me " I have never felt it, what is it?"

It makes me cry
Saddnes makes us die
Nobody dies for succide
We die for pain

Yesterday I had hope
Today I'm cutting with plate
They called me ugly
I tought now I'm over it
But it still hurts

I'm bleeding...

Fuck you haters
Youck you life
I'm here to live
If it's needed I'm ready to kill

I have dreams
That you don't belive
I have toughts 
That you can't feel

I wanna change the world
Happiness is missing
I wanna see happy faces,
Not depressed teens

After years I can feel sun on me
And I want you to feel it too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...