.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer and me

Today I realised summer is over soon, but all what I did is watching dramas and listen to music, yeah i did a lot of workout and stuff, bu still. I realised that I need to change something. No more boring days!
But honestly I live in freaking weird place here is nothing to do...running or TV? Yeah i know TV. But yeah i need to change myself because of my dreams! I know my dreams come true, but first I need to do really hard work. I'm a dreamer! I can dream all day about my future and things. Weird fact about me I love danceing alone in my room.
Cozh I'm weird...

But do you guys know what?
So many girls in my age just love dateing and stuff, but here is me. Waiting for prince, who saves me from my boring life.
I'm a girl who is most of time sad and lonely, but i have one really good friend, she lives somewhere in Pärnu. She is the only one who i can trust! REAL FRIEND!
I really don't know what to I do without her! Everyone needs friend like she is!
She is like me... Most of time sad
But Kätlin, you know I'm here for you!
*hug* she have really cool and intresting blog find out👉 kacheecha.blogspot.com👈

Everyone who needs to talk I'm here for you! There is no reason for being sad!
Smile and be happy!
Love yaaa😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...