.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Nightmare in the mirror



Nightmare in the mirror


I tought i saw the devil
in the mirror
he really looked like you
in my last nightmare


You need to know
i'm not afraid,
You don't need to scare me
I'm not afraid


Nothing scares me more than the pain
i'm not afraid
because now I'm strong
my heart got the antidote for people like you


Anymore you can't use the part
of my heart                                                          
I'm strong
I got the antidote to against you


I loathe the creatures like you
who you think you are?
you came here and just killed all my feelings
I'm not afraid for you, I'm afraid of my feelings


you got the attention
but now is time to say „goodbye“


Poem by: Karolina Niinelo (me)
Photo from: https://41.media.tumblr.com/a1eddeec0d853de5425216179b5cabb5/tumblr_n1l8erJ0Tc1rlcnpko1_540.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...