.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Saturday, February 25, 2017


Bipolar disorder
Karolina Niinelo

When I look at the sky
I see the stars
happines, hope
That's called manical

When I look at the sky
I see moon
sadness, lounliness
that's called depression

Sometimes I have thoughts,
Thoughts about suicide
Sometimes I have thoughts.
thoughts about future

Sometimes I can show my love,
but sometimes I feel numb
I just want you to remember
I'm in love with you forever


I wish people would notice I'm falling apart but I'm left here running from the black dog but in reality there's nowhere to go:
From Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...