.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Extinct Moon

Extinct Moon
by: Karolina Niinelo

I'm trying to smile,
You're gone.
I'm trying to breath,
 you're gone.


we have become echoes,
big egos
Devils on our shoulders,
strange thoughts in our heads

We are fading away.
it use to be love, 
but now we're strangers .
We're gone.

Breath in
Breath out
I'm looking for hope.

you're gone. 
there is a fire in my heart
Pain.
death.
Stars don't shine they're black.

The moon doesn't show itself, 
it's gone, 
we're gone,
death came and took us with him.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...