.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I wonder if you wonder

I wonder if you wonder
Karolina Niinelo

That's not a friendship
that's something sweet and kind
but that's not a relationship
that's something weird and strange

I don't know who I am
or who are you
I call you my friend
but I know it's not true

I love you...
but I'm not sure
I'm confused
Deep inside I'm not sure
is it love or do I just need someone to notice me

I'm scared 
Love doesn't always mean happiness
I'm weak
Beacuse I'm not sure that I can let you go



I wonder if you wonder 
that I love you 


from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...