.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Saturday, April 30, 2016

I love you


Oh, Honey
Karolina Niinelo

I love you, but when you
 gonna disappoint me again
I gonna say these last words 
"goodbye, you made me cry"

I remember when we kissed 
it was like a dream 
so beautiful and there was nothing mean
The day when I first time saw you...

It was the day when I realised
I was born to be happy
And there are no more broken days 
there are no more cutting hands


I miss you so...
I hope that you miss me as I miss you
I wanna really believe that you not gonna do
 something that's gonna kill me as I killed myself before you

In love is no guarantee 
that's about what we believe 
oh honey,
                       I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...