.

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

"Depression my sidebitch, anxiety my main bitch"

Monday, September 26, 2016

3th world war between me and me


BREATHING ON MY OWN
          Karolina Niinelo

Even if I say I would like to die, don't worry I am still breathing on my own.
I am feeling ´broken and  hopless, don't worry I am still alive.
And I am bleeding, I am bleeding from my wrists.
but don't worry it will stop one day.

I am breathing on my own.
wondering when "the big day" comes
The day when everyone loves me
but I am upstares, protecting the ones I love.

Are you scared of death?
I've been running all my life
just to find a home, the place where I belong

Gun and Ledge
Ledge and Gun
where do I belong?
My stomach hurts bad cause I ate 23painkillers
why I am still alive?

I have been running all my life
just to find a home, the place where I belong
Don't worry, I'll be okey.
I'm still breathing on my own.

I am afraid and I belive in nothing
I am satan who's faiding away
I hope one day I find better way
to fade away

It's a 3th world war
between me and me
All I am trying to say is,
I'm sorry, I'm looking for better way

where is the bottle of vodka?
I'm in pain, it hurts a lot
I'm losing my mind
I'm not good enough, I'm not

So what I am fighting for?
Everything is bad and more.
Everyone thinks I am grazy
is it too late to save myself?

Darknes hangs me
Strong me is losing the war
My wrists are beeliding
my mind is dying

I'm sorry for everything I have done.
Sorry for being born as depressed piece of shit





http://www.kompasiana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Viimane postitus: Panen blogi kinni? Miks?

Olen mitmeid aastaid jooksnud ringi mööda pimedat koridori. Nii kuradima raske ja väsitav. Vahest tahtsin minna ja mitte iial naasta. Korduv...